Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ila Shah has 11 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ila Shah has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ila Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's Hospital
47 Years Experience
Grant Medical College
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Ila Shah Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ila Shah's office for more information.
23415 Three Notch Rd California, MD : (301) 373-7900
22590 Shady Ct California, MD : (301) 373-7900
2225 Defense Hwy Crofton, MD : (410) 721-2273
130 Hospital Rd Prince Frederick, MD : (301) 373-7900
950 E Swan Creek Rd Fort Washington, MD : (301) 373-7900
11701 Livingston Rd Fort Washington, MD : (301) 373-7900
12070 Old Line Ctr Waldorf, MD : (301) 373-7900
22335 Exploration Dr Lexington Park, MD : (301) 863-9000
2200 Defense Hwy Crofton, MD : (301) 373-7900
37767 Market Dr Charlotte Hall, MD : (301) 884-7330
28103 Three Notch Rd Mechanicsville, MD : (301) 373-7900
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ila Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near California, MD.