Dr. Ilah M Heller-Bair Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ilah M Heller-Bair?

excellent physician.

Best doctor!!

She is the best doctor I ever been to, and I seen a lot in my area. She is very nice, very proffesional, and honest. She takes time, I never feel like I am being rushed (like the other doctors do). She never will give refferals to see another doctor if you dont really need it. All the nurses are friendly.

Dr. Heller-

very good doctor always takes the time to listen to your concerns. Helped me get over sleeping pills was on them over 11 years first night I called the doctor at home 3 times she got me thru the worst of it and now I am off sleeping pills.

Wish we could take her with us

We recently moved away from IL after 4 years living there. We rented in Lemont and found Dr. Heller-Bair during our short time there. We liked her enough that we considered it worth the drive to go from Oak Forest to Lemont during the rest of those four years.It is almost always possible to get a same-day appointment. Sometimes, being squeezed in does mean a longer wait time for that appointment.Dr. Heller-Bair connected well with our children, and they liked going to her office. We appreciated her knowledge and approachability. We loved having one doctor for our whole family.Dr. Heller-Bair really goes the extra mile to make sure that her patients get the help they need. I'm writing this today because we just had a run-around with a mail-order pharmacy that didn't ship medicine on time. We called this morning from out of state to ask that she fax a prescription to our pharmacy here. Less than two hours later, it was taken care of. She really works hard to serve her patients.

She Cares Abt ME

Dr. Heller-Bair listened to me, discussed many topics w/ me and spent well over an hour and a half w/ me during my annual visit.She makes me want to do the things I need to do and show me ways to accomplish my goals.