Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ilan Gabriely has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ilan Gabriely has the following 8 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ilan Gabriely has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ilan Gabriely is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Gabriely explained, in a very succinct way, how did he arrive to my diagnostic. Showed me test results and explained why did he rule out other conditions. Has a great sense of humor, listens, and the most important, he tells it how it is without beating it around the bush. Very happy to have him as a doctor. The only issue I had was with the appointment. Doctor told me in the hospital that his office will call to schedule an appointment. Two weeks later, I called and I was told they cannot treat me until my regular physician calls them to schedule an appointment. Which, of course this was incorrect but it took me calling my doctor who had to call Dr. Gabriely's office and that is how I finally got in.
Dr. Gabriely is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1989
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Ilan Gabriely accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsReading Professional Services, 1991 State Hill Rd, Reading, PA
Dr. Ilan Gabriely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.