Dr. Ilan Hartstein Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ilan Hartstein?

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Dr. H. has been treating my Glaucoma for more than 10 years. He used to be very thorough, spend time explain the problem. But over the years, he got busier, the wait time got longer and he started to rush between the patients and skipping a few steps of the routine examination, which I have become to know so well. I dont mind the wait, if the Dr. is good. But I am losing my trust in him. Its a shame I have to look for another Dr. One more thing, his billing person is very careless. Over charged me hundreds of dollars and would not listen to the explanation. Took 6 months and many hours of my time to get her to see her mistake. I just received a statement from the insurance, which rejected their claim, for the reason that it was filed after the allowed filing time expired.

Posted on July 9th, 2015