Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilan S Wittstein
Dr. Ilan S Wittstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wittstein is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ilan S Wittstein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Showing 3 of 3
My first visit to Dr. Wittstein's office was a very pleasant one. He really took the time to check everything pretaining to my heart condition (CHF). As I was referred to him by my Cardiologist, he diagnosed me and adjusted my meds to make them work better. He is the most considered doctor that I know. He makes you feel as though you are a part of his treatment team. Though I have apprehension about some of the indicated treatments for CHF because they do not work for me, he always try to find a good treatment for me. I started to improve after seeing him. I love Dr. Wittstein. He has a very calm, caring and confident doctor.I do not hesitate to recommend him to a anyone.
Dr. Wittstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Ilan S Wittstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Ilan S Wittstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.