Dr. Ileana I Showalter Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ileana I Showalter?

Appointment with Dr Showalter was not difficult to schedule within 1 week of calling. Very short wait after arriving. Thorough examination and explanation of the procedure and what to expect. She had already reviewed reports from other specialists and asked related questions. She was able to arrange for hospital laboratory to provide testing service during our appointment. Very sensitive to our concerns and fully explained pros and cons of surgery and options for more conservative treatment if we opted for that. Explained that she would call with follow up in 1 week when testing results are received. Overall, very good experience.

Shes a good lady

I found her to be very nice and precise in her exam. She tells it like it is, which is great for me. Dr Showalter saw my husband the next day after I called for an appt and did surgery only a few days later. I would recommend her to anyone.

A former pattient

I was very, very disappointed--Mercy is such a reputable hospital. She had her staff plug my symptoms into a computer program; afterwhich, she asked me to repeat my symptoms! I assumed the computer input was for naught! No bedside manner. Has lay staff return calls and give medical advice!!! Does not return calls! Very, very disappointed.

No bed side manner at all... Never spoke with myself or a family member after my outpatient surgery... Was sent home with instructions from nurses... Was told I would have drain tube removed following day but was not true... She didnt even see me the following day rather gave me a phone call letting me know she would see me the day after to remove the tube...