Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ilene E Hatch has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
I will say the decision to try IVF is one of the biggest decisions a family can make and it doesn't get any better than Dr. Ilene Hatch and her staff at Fertility Center of Southern California! Before finding Dr. Hatch, my wife and I became very involved in learning about fertility as we tried in vain to get pregnant. We did 6 IUI cycles and an IVF cycle with another doctor in the Bay Area. All told, we've spent 100's of combined hours researching all aspects of fertility. I personally feel like I could teach a class on the subject now:-) After relocating to Southern California, we interviewed 4-5 different fertility specialists and we would both recommend Dr. Hatch to anyone hands down and over any fertility specialist in the country. Her friendly communication style, sheer mastery of the science and commitment to her patients at every single stage is truly unparalleled. My wife and I pride ourselves on being able to recognize excellence when we see it but don't often write reviews. We feel we owe it to you to tell you that if you're trying to get pregnant, you want an incredibly intelligent doctor, with an amazing bedside manor, you should do yourself a favor and go meet with Dr. Hatch.
We just met with Dr. Hatch for our first consultation. We did have a very long wait, but she was well worth it! Even though she was clearly running behind, she never once seemed hurried with us, and took her time going over all the questions we had. She also devised a reasonable plan for us to go forward with treatment. We had a bad experience with a previous REI doctor, so it was refreshing to feel that someone was actually paying attention to our needs as a couple, and not make us feel at though we were part of an assembly line. She personally called me with my initial lab work, which I thought was amazing. I am not usually one to write reviews, but I felt so much better leaving her office than the previous one, I thought I would share my positive thoughts. Her staff also seemed very friendly and helpful. I am looking forward to being her patient.
You may have to wait a bit, but I would wait all day for Dr. Hatch. She is that good. I never felt rushed when she was in the room with me - she would answer any questions that I had. She just gets it. I never thought I would be able to get and stay pregnant, and Dr. Hatch proved me wrong - I have an almost 2 year old as evidence of her amazing work. LOVE Dr. Hatch - she is like family.
we went to Dr. Hatch based on a referral and have never been sorry about that decision. She was amazing. She is so caring and her entire staff was considerate. Yes, she was outside our insurance, but she had the diagnosis correct within 2 months of seeing her. So yes, we spent a some extra money, but it was so worth it. Before Dr. hatch, our obgyn stalled for 2 years before we gave up with her and switched to Dr. Hatch. What a difference. More aggressive approach, but considerate of your budget and emotions. So thankful that after 3 months with Dr. Hatch, we were able to get pregnant and Dr. Hatch made sure our pregnancy got off to the right start.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Ilene E Hatch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFertility Center Of Southern California, 2192 Martin Ste 110, Irvine, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ilene E Hatch in this video.
Dr. Ilene E Hatch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.