Dr. Ilene Rabinowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ilene Rabinowitz?

NO RETURNED CALLS

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Lack of communication and moved without letting the patients know the new address. still haven't received a call yet after leaving two messages. Not professional at all.

Do not see Dr. Rabinowitz if you like confidentiality.

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I'm a minor (17 years old), so I know that doctors have a duty to tell parents if I am a danger to myself or others. I told Dr. Rabinowitz that my boyfriend's friend had provided me and my friends with alcohol and ADD medicine, which we had wanted. Dr. Rabinowitz as good as recorded my session and played it back to my parents. She never told me she was going to do this. I feel betrayed, and now my parents don't trust me. She should have at least given me a heads up before violating confidentiality. DO NOT TELL HER ANYTHING YOU WANT KEPT PRIVATE.

Terrible Doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Excellent

Posted on September 20th, 2010

one of the best psychiatrists in the area.

Did not provide accurate evaluations for my child

Posted on July 1st, 2010

I waited months to take my son to see Dr. Rabinowitz. My son has adhd and depression and needed a new evaluation for school. She barely looked at him ...

Posted on April 18th, 2017