Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilene Sosenko
Dr. Ilene Sosenko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Miami Beach, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Miami, FL . She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Sosenko is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital and Jackson North. She speaks English.
Dr. Ilene Sosenko has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Lung Diseases
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sosenko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Memorial Hospital
39 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Ilene Sosenko accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ilene Sosenko in this video.
Dr. Ilene Sosenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami Beach, FL.