Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilene Y Wong MD
Dr. Ilene Y Wong has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ilene Y Wong has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Ilene Y Wong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ilene Y Wong - Posted on February 20th, 2019
I have been a patient for a few years now. On recent visits to the West Chester office the offic was chaotic and completely out of control. I never spoke to the doctor expect in the hallway while trying to schedule an appointment. I then scheduled an appointment in the Coatesville office, which is several miles farther. The administrative staff there was better organized, but I never spoke to the doctor directly. I believe if your appointment is to be with the PA, it should be noted when you setup the appointment. I have now made appointments with a different urologist in Radnor (45 minute ride), trying to talk to the physician. Geographically easy doesn't always lead to a good medical practices.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ilene Y Wong - Posted on July 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ilene Y Wong - Posted on January 13th, 2016
Excellent urologist for women
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ilene Y Wong - Posted on February 21st, 2014
15 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ilene Y Wong Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsACADEMIC UROLOGY, 915 Old Fern Hill Rd Ste 202, West Chester, PA
Dr. Ilene Y Wong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Chester, PA.