2.9

Highly Dissatisfied

So sorry

I have been a patient for a few years now. On recent visits to the West Chester office the offic was chaotic and completely out of control. I never spoke to the doctor expect in the hallway while trying to schedule an appointment. I then scheduled an appointment in the Coatesville office, which is several miles farther. The administrative staff there was better organized, but I never spoke to the doctor directly. I believe if your appointment is to be with the PA, it should be noted when you setup the appointment. I have now made appointments with a different urologist in Radnor (45 minute ride), trying to talk to the physician. Geographically easy doesn't always lead to a good medical practices.

Dr Wong is an amazing Dr and person. Yesterday she performed a orchiectomy on my left testical. The entire staff at the Turks center and at dr Wong’s were very professional. Thank you and I pray everything goes smooth. Joe Leithead

Dr. Ilene Y Wong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Chester, PA.