Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Iliana D Micali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
This last week I took my friend for a 1:30 appt, He had fallen off a ladder and broke his back.. He stood in her office for over 45 minutes, as he could not sit down , for the pain.... she was late and her receptionist was in and out of her office and seeming to have problems with his insurance , saying his date of birth didn't match.... My friend told him he had been to the ER 3 times and the information they had was fine. So we ended up leaving. When he call her office back to confirm that all the dates they had were correct... the receptionist said... that the Dr. didn't want to see him. that she didn't deal with pain... How can any Dr. say that? They blew him off completely.. He needed a primary care Dr. and that's why he was sent to her... He needed an MRI, and some decent care, which he got neither of... I have since taking him to another Dr. who spent time and actually met with him..... Not impressed with how he was treated!!! Shameful to say the least. Who is in charge here? The Dr. or the receptionist.
Dr. Micali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1987
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Iliana D Micali accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSabbagh Oral Surgery, 34630 11th Ave S Ste 100, Federal Way, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Iliana D Micali in this video.
Dr. Iliana D Micali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.