Dr. Iliya Khramov Is this you?

Can't read an MRI to save her life.

I am holding a copy of a MRI review that she did on my back. This "Dr" provided an analysis that was very pro VA and anti patient. Dr states that patient has normal back for 42 year old patient. Dr David Schreiber however reviewed an MRI that I had a week prior to the one tha this "Dr" reviewed and he found Severe Degenerative Disk Disease at L5-S1 and an annular tear. A CT Scan also showed various reiogns where the was impingement on the nerves and nerve root. Apparently to this "Dr" my problems all disappeared within a weeks time. My advice is get a second opinion or make sure the "Dr" is wearing the correct glasses.

Metastatic Melanoma