Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilja Hulinsky
Dr. Ilja Hulinsky, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in West Haven, CT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hulinsky is affiliated with Hospital Of St Raphael, Griffin Hospital and St Vincent's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ilja Hulinsky has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Stay as far away from this "doctor" as you can. The most unprofessional, unethical, rude man I have ever spoken with. Waited 4 hours for a call back from him just for him to hang up on me because I was (understandably) unhappy with the service. Had absolutely no useful advice, only condescending remarks.
Dr. Hulinsky is a wonderful physician, so incredibly thoughtful and intelligent. The problem is Jennifer, his "office manager/receptionist." It is virtually impossible to get through on the phone and she never returns your phone call. I have been waiting for test results since May 13th. I have called over 15 times and left messages and also emailed over 10 times. No return email or phone call. I give up! If I could give 0 stars I would, but that is not an option. I would not recommend as what is the point of a fabulous physician, if you can't see him?
Dr. Hulinsky is great but if he wants to stay in business he should fire Jennifer. She doesn't call you back. You can wait for weeks and she doesn't call you back. Something she was supposed to do for me wasn't done after five months. Maybe that's why she doesn't call back. Promises to call in prescriptions but doesn't. GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH PEOPLE.
Dr. Hulinsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Of St Raphael
St Vincent's Medical Center
Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Ilja Hulinsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions755 Campbell Ave, West Haven, CT
Dr. Ilja Hulinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Haven, CT.