Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ilona A Baran has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ilona A Baran has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Ilona A Baran is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I had a ruptured cyst at 4 weeks and had an internal hemorrhage. She did everything to save my life, including emergency surgery, blood tranfusions and kept my pregnancy intact. I went to her after the surgery for my regular OBGYN. She has an excelent bed side manner, and her earnestness and caring manner won my heart and my families. I'd go back to her in a heartbeat if I became preggo again!!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Ilona A Baran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ilona A Baran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.