Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ilona M Carlos has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prenatal Care
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Pap Smear
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 15
She is ALWAYS in a rush. She lacks in tact and in bedside manner. And if you have questions, she doesn't hesitate to roll her eyes at you. She is incredibly rude and feels it is ok to talk down to you. NEVER AGAIN. Julie however, her nurse practitioner, is wonderful. Her bedside manner is amazing. She talks to you and listens and answers ANY questions without rolling her eyes at you. It's a shame she isn't an ob/gyn her self. Julie is beyond amazing.
Yes, she showed up to catch my baby. Of course I had to hold my pushing in order for her to have the time to get there. My daughter is 4 years old now and still has has marks on her forehead caused by the long and unnecessary induction (ordered by Dr. Carlos) and the staff not realizing for 2 full hours that I'm fully dialated -yes the epidural they gave me worked so good, all I felt was I slight pressure down there. Staff informed me, that if the baby was ready I would know and that this was not it. I just kept complaining until they finally checked me and realized my baby was coming out on her own. A birthing experience I'll never forget. Three years later I delivered naturally no drugs at a birth center with a midwife who was with me the whole labor. All nurses were so nice, I just wanted to cry.
My physician referred me to this office. I am almost four months and would go to another specialist if I did not think it was going to be a hassle. This is my first baby and am not quite sure how everything goes. I had a billing question and spoke to the billing person. I asked her a question and she was not answering me. So she yelled at me. I did not appreciate being spoken to like a child. The receptionists are ok and have their moments of being rude. I can honestly say after I have the baby I am going to another OBGYN. The doctor is nice and so is the nurse.
Dr. Carlos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Ilona M Carlos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLakeview Womans Health, 3000 N Halsted St Ste 720, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ilona M Carlos in this video.
Dr. Ilona M Carlos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.