Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilona Finkelstein
Dr. Ilona Finkelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 5 other locations). She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Finkelstein is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus and Maimonides Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ilona Finkelstein has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Finkelstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NYU Langone Medical Center
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Maimonides Medical Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Brooklyn University Hospital
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
New York Methodist Hospital
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Kings County Hospital Center
New York University Hospital
New York University
Downtown & Cal
Beth Israel-Kings Highway
41 Years Experience
Uzhgorod State University
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ilona Finkelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.