Dr. Ilona Kleiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ilona Kleiner?

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Dr. Kleiner is especially great with girls and teenagers in particular. She has an easy manner, friendly and certainly someone easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

Over 8 years with Dr. Kleiner with my two boys

Posted on April 18th, 2017

We've been seeing Doctor Kleiner since my son was born over eight years ago. Choosing Dr. Kleiner as our sons' pediatrician was one of the best decisions we have made for our family. She has provided the most excellent care at every stage of their development. We've had three times when she has had to refer us to specialists and each time she has sent to wonderful specialists 1. When my son was three and he broke a few small bones in his foot in a bouncy 2. When my younger son was having behavioral problems and other parents were suggesting that he get "diagnosed" she referred us to an amazing behavioral therapist. Dr. Kleiner believed our son was developing normally and did not rush to "diagnose" him or medicate him. She referred us instead to the behavioral therapist (who is essentially a parenting coach) who taught us how to parent him the way he needed, with positive reinforcement but providing consistent and appropriate consequences (using a simple fuzzy jar system) sounds odd but it changed the dynamic of our entire family from walking on eggshells with chronic fits to a happy preschooler who learned to regulate his emotions in a healthy way. My son is thriving in Kindergarden and I'm forever in debt to these two professionals who put us on the correct path. 3. When my son spilt open his eyebrow at recess. I called the office and they were able to get me in to see Dr. Kleiner within the hour. She squeezed us in, immediately saw that the wound went through to the muscle and went to her office to make calls to get our son in to see a plastic surgeon. We were very lucky to get in to see a plastic surgeon right away. I am so greatful to Dr. Kleiner for seeing him and for getting us in to see a plastic surgeon. The nurses at Dr. Kleiner's office were also absolutely amazing in this situation. They called to check in on us the next day which was a Saturday and got us in to see Dr. Kleiner that Monday to do a wound check. I suspect Dr. Kleiner wanted to double check the plastic surgeon's work which I thoroughly appreciate. I had additional questions and Dr Kleiner patiently answered all of them. I never, ever feel rushed with Dr. Kleiner. She always gives us her full attention. I tell you all of this because Dr. Kleiner isn't an average pediatrician. She is exceptional in every way. She cares about her patients and their parents. She was so patient with us as new parents through the early years when we had a million questions. She is professional, intelligent and thoroughly knowledgeable. I feel so blessed for my children to be under the care and guidance of Doctor Ilona Kleiner.

Absolutely terrific

Posted on December 5th, 2013

We've been bringing both of our children to Dr. Kleiner since they were born, and she's been great with them - and with us, including when we were clueless new parents! We've also been very, very happy with her partners - all of the other doctors in the practice have been great when we've come in for a drop-in visit and Dr. Kleiner hasn't been available. Would highly recommend (and have recommended) Dr. Kleiner and the other doctors in this practice.

Posted on January 30th, 2011

WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO DR KLEINER FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS AND I LOVE HER SHE IS GREAT WITH MY DAUGHTER AND ALWAYS ANSWERS ALL MY QUESTIONS IF MY CHILD IS SICK AND I NEED AN APPOITMENT I CAN GET ONE THE SAME DAY THE OFFICE STAFF IS GREAT NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE NURSES BUT I DID HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE OFFICE MANAGER SHE WAS VERY RUDE TO ME WHEN I WENT TO PAY MY BILL SHE WAS ON A PERSONAL PHONE CALL DIDNT TOOK INTO CONSIDERATION THAT I WAS TRYING TO GET HER ATTENTION TOLD ME TO HOLD ON AND MOVED HER CHAIR TO THE SIDE AND CONTINUED WITH HER PHONE CONVERSATION SO ANOTHER PERSON HAD TO HELP ME SHE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL THE OFFICE MANAGER IS THE ONLY RUDE PERSON IN THE OFFICE OTHER THEN THAT THE OFFICE IS GREAT

Love Her!

Posted on December 6th, 2010

She is truly an amazing doctor! She takes time to actually see what's wrong with my child and gives accurate, helpful responses if something is wrong. As a mother of a newborn, I can ask her if I need any help and she gives a response right away. We both speak the same language, which is easier for me as well. She's great, and she's very kind to the kids. Love her!

Posted on August 7th, 2010

Dr Kleiner is a fabulous doctor. She is a mother as well, so she gets it!! She understands post-partum issues, nursing/weaning, returning to work, etc that most moms today are dealing with. Is has a young child, so she is not at all removed from the issues young children face-bullying, obesity, character traits, etc.All three of my kids have seen Dr Kleiner from day one and we LOVE her!!

Dr. Kleiner is amazing

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Dr. Kleiner is calm, intuitive, knowledgeable and loving. She is not an alarmist, believes does not over medicate. And my kids love her

Must see

Posted on April 21st, 2009

Top Notch

Posted on April 21st, 2009

The true test of a doctor is when a child is sick, and how the doctor reacts under pressure when an emergency occurs. In this regard she is the best!!! I have been able to reach her off-hours without issue and the weekend availablity is key.

Posted on July 6th, 2017