Dr. Llya Kister Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Llya Kister?

Great Doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I saw Dr Kister for a second opinion. He was the only dr I ever went to with an MRI who did not ask to see the report. He said he would look at it after he examined my films, he did not want it to change how he looked at the films. I have never had any dr do that before. They all read the report and if your lucky quickly glance at the films. It shows me he cares about doing a good job. Thankfully I have not been diagnosed with MS but if I was I would definitely want Dr Kister as my doctor.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I have seen many doctors for various health issues since my MS diagnosis and Dr. Kister is the absolute best. He is very kind and really understands how brutal this disease can be on patients lives. MS sucks but Dr. Kister gives me a lot of hope!

LOVE HIM!

Posted on April 29th, 2013

Firstly ILYA KISTER is a man. :) I have been going to him for about 4 years he is very patient with me as I am not the best patient but he never gave up on me. He doesn't sugar coat things but rather explains everything thoroughly! He is best to get by e-mail and I have no problem with that! If you are looking for a MS doctor he is the one!

Posted on November 26th, 2012

Dr. Kister is a wonderful, caring doctor. His bedside manner is kind and patient; his vast knowledge is very comforting. My only issue is trying to reach him or his staff. I have never been able to reach an individual on the telephone, and often have to wait on hold over 10 minutes to reach the answering service. I often leave multiple messages because no one calls me back. This is very upsetting.

Very knowledgeable and very caring

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Dr. Kister is a wonderful MS doctor. He spends time to answer your questions and explain things. He is very up to date with MS knowledge. Very kind and caring person.

So glad I went to see Dr. Kister

Posted on June 4th, 2010

Dr. Kister was very kind and caring with me on my first visit to see him. He spent well over an hour examining me, talking to my husband and me and answering all of our (many) questions. I have to drive more than an hour to see him but it's worth the trip and I think I've found a new MS doctor who knows his stuff - which is very exciting and encouraging.

kind and understanding

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Dr Kister is up to date with treatments. He follows up with you in a timely manner. CARES about you and LISTENS to all your concerns without rushing. Highly recommend Dr. Kister.

Posted on December 1st, 2017