Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilya R Kleyn
Dr. Ilya R Kleyn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kleyn is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center and St Josephs Medical Center. Dr. Kleyn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ilya R Kleyn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Showing 5 of 12
I have been to a fair share of doctors in my life and I must say Dr. Kleyn is the absolute best! Scheduling an appointment is really simple and quick. He can usually see you on short notice and if he cannot make it he has a PA and another doctor on staff (both of whom are total sweethearts and are great at diagnosing your problems and answering all of your questions - and I tend to ask A LOT of questions). So back to Dr. Kleyn: I didn't want to leave my house because of a skin condition that I had so I called him (on his day off) and he actually contacted a specialist for me and scheduled an appointment for me for the following day with both the specialist and himself. This obviously shows how patient, friendly, and how much he cares about helping patients. After doing a couple of tests (which was much more than the "top" doctor that I saw right before him did before dismissing my condition as allergies that I don't have) they were able to properly diagnose my condition and begin treating it within those two back-to-back appointments.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kleyn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Azerbaijan Medical University
Graduated in 1992
Catheterization Health Partners
Dr. Ilya R Kleyn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsModern Medical Pc, 225 Broadway Ste 1420, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ilya R Kleyn in this video.
Dr. Ilya R Kleyn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.