Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ilya Shneyderman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ilya Shneyderman has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Shyneyderman helped to make a difficult time with my boyfriend's unexpected health issues much easier to deal and cope with. He was both kind and diligent regarding the initial course of treatment for his kidney problems, and continues to be. He has never hesitated to help, offer advice, and listen to our questions. I would definitely recommend him, as well as his staff, for your health needs and concerns.
All I can say is that Dr Schneyderman is wonderful. He is definitely a rare find. I mean what doctor calls you on a Sunday night to have a lengthy conversation about the "game plan" ? He takes the time to listen and offer his advice on how to proceed. Oh and by the way, he's not even MY doctor! He's my dad's doctor and has been a great help thru the trauma of kidney failure and dialysis. I would definitely recommend Dr Schneyderman!!!
27 Years Experience
Russian State Medical University
Graduated in 1991
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Ilya Shneyderman accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsIlya Shneyderman Md, 953 49th St, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ilya Shneyderman in this video.
Dr. Ilya Shneyderman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.