Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilyas Haroon MD
Dr. Ilyas Haroon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
1463 Oakfield Dr
Brandon, FL 33511
Dr. Ilyas Haroon has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Ilyas Haroon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ilyas Haroon's office for more information.
1463 Oakfield Dr Brandon, FL 33511
Locations & Directions1463 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL
Dr. Ilyas Haroon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.