Dr. Ilyas Munshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ilyas Munshi?

at death's door

Posted on May 11th, 2017

my husband had a subdural hematoma had 3 seizures and was unable to fully use his left side. "quote" from the discharge report he had a remarkable recovery dr munshi was very patient and did not rush us into making a decision for surgery we truly feel because of dr munshi my husband is almost fully recovered body and brain

Posted on November 18th, 2015

We were a transfer from Dr. DeAroujo. I have to say the turnover time to see him was exceptional. My son was impressed with the doctor. He answered every question we had, thoroughly, without hesitation. He has been exceeding helpful with follow ups. I know I am sometimes and overly concerned parent, but his didn't matter he and his staff have been patient and Oh so polite. They are there for us. I could not have asked for a more professional, polite and caring doctor and staff. Thank you so much for taking us on as your new patient

Doctor's Response

We very much Appreciate your review Winona! We strive to provide the Best Compassionate Care for each of our patients.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Munshi is not only very competent, but he also has a great personality. Very professional and helpful staff.

Doctor's Response

Thank You for your Kind Review!

Miracle Worker

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Cheerful smiling staff, Dr. Ilyas Munshi performs miracles! He got rid of the pain I had been having for 3 years, which had turned to excruciating pain in the last 6 months. You can tell that Dr. Munshi and his staff are concerned about your health and well being, and not about the almighty dollar!

Doctor's Response

Thank You Kathy!! Myself and my staff do Greatly Appreciate your Kind Words!

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Did not answer any of my questions. He didn't explain my condition very well. I felt like I was being shoved out the door. He does have an excellent staff.

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I was evaluated by Dr Munshi and his nurse practitioner in the emergency room after a fall from a second story. I was diagnosed with a burst fracture and he performed a multi level fusion. I was visited daily in the hospital. There was an ease in communication. All of my questions were answered and my phone calls returned.

Posted on February 28th, 2017