Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imad Alwan
Dr. Imad Alwan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Prairie, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alwan is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Athens and Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Imad Alwan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Imad Alwan has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Alwan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1990
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Imad Alwan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Imad Alwan's office for more information.
2705 Hospital Blvd Ste 102 Grand Prairie, TX : (214) 592-2403
Locations & DirectionsIMAD ALWAN MD, 2705 Hospital Blvd Ste 102, Grand Prairie, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Imad Alwan, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Grand Prairie, TX, in this video.
Dr. Imad Alwan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.