Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imad H Khaled
Dr. Imad H Khaled, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khaled is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Khaled has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Imad H Khaled has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Khaled is a "doktor" in the best sense of the origin of the word--teacher (GR.). He takes the time to explain, may seem a bit brusque in his questioning during diagnosis, but is simply no-nonsense and focused on doing the best for the greatest number of patients he can. During a brief period during which he and Dr. Doss were members of a corporate practice, I found the office frankly a shambles, but since returning to their own partnership,and their personal practice management, staff is back to-- if not more-- efficient, courteous and friendly than ever. If I could have him as my primary care doc, I would in a heartbeat! He is knowledgable, caring, informative and professional. The only times he has ever been late, he was on an emergency at the hospital. Since I was once one of that sort of emergencies, I refuse to complain!
Do not believe the Nay sayers. This practice is excellent. When going to a cardiologist there are times when emergencies and related problems arise so you have to wait. You naturally have to understand this. As for the care its first rate. The entire practice is dominated by excellent cardiologists. Dr Khaled "the best"
The back office operation and front desk is extremely disorganized. On 2 separate occasions, I have shown up for an appointment (appt card in hand) and the front desk claimed there was nothing in the schedule and Dr. Khaled was not even there. In addition, they claim to have lost all of his dictation notes from my initial visit. Not the type of practice that I would feel good about if a real crisis would occur.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Khaled is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1992
St Josephs Regional Medical Center
Dr. Imad H Khaled accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHonor Health Heart Group, 10101 N 92nd St Ste 101, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Imad H Khaled is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.