Dr. Imad M Khreim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Imad M Khreim?

Good Dr.

Dr. Khreim is a good listener and ha made me feel much better. Sometimes calls are not returned in a timely manner and his office staff seems a bit disorganized but overall is an excellent doctor.

I can honestly say that Dr. Khreim saved my life. I got so depressed that I was looking for ways to end my life. I had been to many other doctors who had prescribed many different medications and I was only getting worse. Based on his diagnosis, Dr. Khreim prescribed a combination of drugs that I found out with research was very experimental. I started to improve immediately and it wasn't too long before I was back to functioning normally. I am still using the same combination of medications that he prescribed 5 years later and I"m doing very well. He was compassionate, accessible and always followed up. I couldn't recommend him more strongly.

Great Doctor

I absolutely love Dr. Khreim. I'm really confused by the bad reviews. I feel like Dr. Khreim ACTUALLY REALLY cares how I'm doing/feeling. He is very soft spoken, kind, and attentive. There is nothing negative I can say about this man. I will say that it can be hard to reach a receptionist by phone, and the wait can be a bit much, but there's a reason for the wait: everyone is trying to get in to see him and he takes the time to connect w his patients and I'm assuming that sometimes that takes a bit longer than the exact amount of time allotted for any particular patient. I'll say nothing more, bc all the awards on his desk and in his office speak for themselves

I don't have a problem with the doctor, but his staff is terrible. I have had several problems with people getting back to me, rescheduling my appointments without notifying me, and got giving me full information. I get the feeling the staff doesn't realize the importance of being timely with prescriptions and medical records.

I have never had more trouble speaking with staff. They are disorganized, unfriendly, and I always have to follow up.

Office staff needs work

I believed he may have saved my life.

an embarrassment

Dr. Khreim did not spend more than a few minutes per appointment with my daughter. He failed to inquire about serious side effects that she was experiencing with the medicines he prescribed. He never failed to collect money. I am embarrassed that we permitted this sham.

Dr Khreim's patient

I have been seeing doctor Khreim for over 2 years now and my condition has greatly improved and truly a non issue with the medication he has prescribed. He is a patient, kind and caring individual and I am thankful that I found him. He has a wonderful team, you never wait longer than 10-15 minutes for an appointment and the location and ample parking are a plus.

Dr. Khreim is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He is genuinely interested in the well-being of his patients and seeing them improve. I've seen him for three and a half years, ever since I got out of the psych ward for a psychotic break from depression when I was 20; and he patiently tried medications with me until we found the right combination. I'm now doing wonderfully, and couldn't have done it without him! He is very knowledgeable and insightful about the conditions he treats and always has words of encouragement to offer. He's an inspiration, and as someone who's going into a psych related field, I hope I can help others as he does. Can't say enough good things about him or his staff!

Bad Psychiatrist, don't go to him.

He forces me to take medications that make me feel like CRAP, horrible psychiatrist. DON'T GO TO HIM

Highly Recommend

Dr. Khraiem is a great doc, very even-keeled and attentive. I went to him when I started suffering from depression and anxiety and couldn't control it myself or with help of talk therapy... Within one week of seeing him, I was a radically happier person. Smartest thing I ever did. He will adjust your meds, if you are feeling lethargic, etc, you just have to talk about it with him. I am on a low dose and thrilled that I haven't had to "up" it because the combination of meds is just right. I am surprised at the review which says he "pushes pills"... well, he's a medical psychiatrist., he's supposed to prescribe drugs for you. If you also need psychotherapy, you can do that with the appropriate professional in conjunction with him.