Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Imad I Nassif has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Imad I Nassif has the following 13 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Imad I Nassif has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Imad I Nassif is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Very disappointed with this provider. Took well over a month to schedule an appointment to only get to the office 15 minutes early and wait 55 minutes past appointment time and never see the doctor. Staff is terrible for not letting any of the people waiting even know they are behind schedule and basically suck.
I had a colonoscopy done by Dr. Nassif. He was very knowledgeable and did in my eyes a wonderful job. To reassure those that he does do the procedure and looks for all issues in the colon I did mine with no drugs what so ever. I got to see everything on the screen and he explained it as we went through it. It took a total of ten minutes from the time I went into the procedure room to the time we left. He did a great job and I will have him do it again. I had no pain and some bloating during the procedure is all there was. This tells me he knows what he is doing during the procedure. He had the scope fully inserted very quickly like a pro and started pulling back looking for issues that might be in the colon. He did a wonderful job explaining the entire procedure. If more people would have the colonoscopy with little to no drugs maybe they would know what really goes on during the procedure. I did it and it was a good experience for me and I would have him do it again.
Doctor Nassif has some of the best bedside manners, truly cares about his patients, extremely knowledgable about the conditions of the digestive system and possible repairs! Dr. Nassif relates to his patients and their family as if he is part of the suffering family. He has that kind of person to care for everyone.
This doctor used Midazolem without full disclosure of what it could do to me. I resent the amnesia, anger, anxiety, decreased mental function,etc. that I experienced over a week after the colonoscopy - I am pretty sure that an adverse reaction to this drug is also what prompted an expensive second visit to the ER from a bigeminy episode that I feel was a direct result of his using this drug. He may be competent, but he will not treat you right as a human being.
Dr. Nassif is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Imad I Nassif accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWichita Endoscopy Centeer, 9050 E 29th St N Ste 100, Wichita, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Imad I Nassif, MD - Internal Medicine in Wichita, KS, in this video.
Dr. Imad I Nassif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.