Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parham Rasool
Dr. Parham Rasool, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Northridge, CA, with other offices in Northridge, CA and Northridge, CA . His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Rasool is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus and Northridge Hospital Med Ctr Rosco. He speaks English.
Dr. Parham Rasool has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
Dr Rasool is my husband's guardian angel. He has a great bedside manner. He saved my husbands life three times by being present and available after surgeries to control his pain. He even puts his patients health care before his own. He is an amazing doctor who loves and cares for his patients. He really understands what his patients needs are and is willing to help him to reach his goal of being pain free. He takes the time to listen and communicates with you in regards to plans for the goal of being pain free. He is a very strong advocate who you would want on your side. He makes me feel like family. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Rasool and his very knowledgeable team making sure that my husband had the upmost painfree care. Even being on leave for himself he still was very much involved in his treatment. He is not only an amazing doctor but a fantastic human being. I highly recommend Dr. Rasool and his team.
Rasool and Amini, are both extremely dishonest and perverted. They lack knowledge when treating patient's critical health issues- their only concern is to give injections, which is more income for them and more experience for Amini per employees at the clinic!! true story, This in turn causes more damage to the patient. They will come to their senses soon enough! they will be exposed..
Dr Rasool is personable and really discusses your issues with you. I see about 4 other specialist, and I'm the must comfortable with Dr. Rasool!
Dr. Rasool is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Northridge Hospital Med Ctr Rosco
Mission Comm Hosp Panorama
Mission Community Hospital
- University Of Baghdad
Dr. Parham Rasool accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Parham Rasool is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.