Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imad K Saedeldine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
Doctor Imad is like plain vanilla, doesn't give warm and fuzzy feeling and he's not hands on doctor either. He main focus when his patient is coming back to see him again not about healing and caring about his patients. He definitely can do much better is he elects to do so. One last thing, he leaves on extended overseas excursions.
Doctor never showed up in the office because it's the first day of Ramadan . How is it an excuse I'm not sure .. I'm Muslim myself .. Now I have to go to ER because nobody in his office knows if he shows up tomorrow or when .. What a shame ! They won't even make an appointment because they are not sure what time he would show up ..
65 mins waiting for a prescription just to write my name and the words sperm analysis and STILL NEVER GOT ONE. this doctor is by far the worst i have ever been too. I would call weeks in advance to scheduled and appointment only to be told to come in as a walk in.. and WAIT 2 HOURS. 4 girls in the office all busy gossiping and watching t.v. I will do my best to tell everyone not to go there.
This is a very good doctor. I have been going to this doctor for about 3 now and I always feel welcome and cared for. This doctor is Muslim, so if you want to speak Arabic with him, its no problem. The nurses and Secretary there are very kind to you and try to get you treated as soon as possible. Very good doctor. I recommend him, especially if you are a Muslim and want a doctor who will talk to you and understand you.
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Imad K Saedeldine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Imad K Saedeldine in this video.
Dr. Imad K Saedeldine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.