Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Iman H Al-Haj has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Iman H Al-Haj has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 21
I developed severed tennis elbow and was told I needed surgery to relieve the continuous pain. I did not feel that I was offered any alternative to surgery. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Al-Haj. After detailed consultation, Dr. Al-Haj suggested a series of targeted injections in the elbow. I agreed. I am glad to say that the pain is completely gone. Thanks Dr!
I had 2 fraxel treatments for my acne scars and the results were amazing. Dr. Al-Haj was professional, caring and honest. She told me that I would have good results with one treatment but she recommended 2 treatments for significant results. She was spot on; and i love my skin; for the first time in years!!!! Best decision I ever made. Thanks Dr. Al- Haj
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Iman H Al-Haj accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Iman H Al-Haj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.