Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Iman S Youssef has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
This doctor is excellent. she does listen to me and give me the best medical advice for my condition. She did order all the tests that I need and provided the best treatment that helped improve my condition. the staff is very respectful and helpful and does for me everything I asked for. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone.
I have been treated by Dr. Youssef for almost two years. During all my visits, she would examine me professionally and listen to my complaints. Her bedside exam is very professional and her treatment improved my condition greatly. The staff is very professional and friendly. Authorization of my procedures and medications were done in a timely manner and there was no delay to my treatment in any way. Obviously, I do recommend this doctor to anyone I know.
Dr. Youssef is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Locations & DirectionsNeurology Consultants Of South Jersey Llc, 24 Marshall Dr, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Iman S Youssef in this video.
Dr. Iman S Youssef is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.