Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imani D Vannoy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 22
I had the absolute worst experience with her and her staff. They are incredibly rude and arrogant and she is more focused on making money than treating or talking to patients with respect. Horrible manners and etiquette. I saw other reviews that brought up these issues, but now I can confirm they were correct. She and her office and utterly disorganizes and I caught several mistakes during my physical that would have gone unnoticed had I not asked about them. I will NOT be coming back here again and I would advise others similarly. Don't waste your time here
I'm hesitant to write this review, because this means I have to give at least one star. This was by far the worst customer experience I have had across any industry. First of all, the building was falling apart, the receptionists were dismissive and I showed up 20 minutes early for my appointment and still waited 45 minutes after my apt time to be seen. The only saving grace to this point was the nurse. If you read this, find another job, you don't deserve to work in such an environment. Any other Dr's office in metro Atlanta would be lucky to have you. Now to the good stuff: The doctor was by far, the most condescending person I have ever met. But she sure loved hearing herself talk. She showed no interest in the questions I prepared, but twice gave me a lecture about her authority. I'm glad you went to Harvard medical school, guess what; my dad went to Harvard too but he is no where near as condescending as you are. She made no effort to address anything I brought to the table, but gave me two different referrals so that someone else could do her job for her. I unequivocally reccomend finding another doctor.
This doctor places more emphasis on collecting money than caring for a patient. Whatever happened to a hippocratic oath? If you are really sick you can come in and wait for until they have cleared other patients. Why the long wait if you are being seen because you have an appointment and if you are seriously ill they tell you that if want to come in there is no guarantee when you can see the doctor?
Dr. Vannoy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Imani D Vannoy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarietta Medical Group, 741 Chance Rd, Marietta, GA
Dr. Imani D Vannoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.