Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imanta E Freimanis has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Imanta E Freimanis has the following 6 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colon Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
I had been putting off having my gallbladder removed because I didn't want to go through the surgery and then a long recovery. Boy, was I mistaken to have put it off. I suffered with painful gallstone episodes for a full year while I dragged my feet. I received a recommendation by my family doctor to go see Dr. Freimanis and I'm so glad I went. Dr. Freimanis explained the procedure, put my mind at ease with his clearly extensive experience performing the non-invasive, laproscopic procedure. It seems trite to say that he was very nice, but he truly was an exceptionally nice person. I was so calm and confident the day of my surgery, and he did such a beautiful job, I am barely going to have a scar to show for it! I have never felt better and I want others to know that they don't have to suffer with this problem. I would highly recommend speaking with Dr. Freimanis to get his assessment and then having him perform your surgery if it is necessary. I would recommend him to my family and friends as he is truly an exceptional surgeon.
39 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Imanta E Freimanis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Locations & DirectionsLakeside Specialty Clinics, 6505 226th Pl SE Ste 101, Issaquah, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Imanta E Freimanis in this video.
Dr. Imanta E Freimanis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.