Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Imber C Coppinger
Dr. Imber C Coppinger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, OH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Coppinger is affiliated with Appalachian Behavioral Healthcare and Ohiohealth Obleness Hospital. Dr. Coppinger has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Imber C Coppinger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Imber C Coppinger has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
Dr. Imber C Coppinger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. COPPINGER'S FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE SEEKING A FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIAN. SHE IS EXTREMELY PLEASANT, ALWAYS KIND & CONSIDERATE, HIGHLY COMPETENT, AND VERY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING. SHE ALWAYS GIVES HER PATIENT'S ALL THE TIME THEY REQUIRE AT THEIR APPOINTMENTS. HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS EXEMPLARY!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Coppinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsImber C Coppinger Do, 410 E State St, Athens, OH
Dr. Imber C Coppinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, OH.