More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imelda P Lacayanga has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Imelda P Lacayanga has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Imelda P Lacayanga has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Imelda P Lacayanga is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I chose to make an appt with dr.Imelda because I read her biography which basically said she had compassion for mothers and understands their stress as well as importance to answer any of the questions they may have. However, I found her to be very judgmental with high expectations and accused me of not doing things for my child, without asking what I have done to help him. She also did not see things wholelisticlly but black and white. She got upset when I told her what kind of deserts I eat because it will affect my child. At times she was to invasive and irrational. She also didn't try to educate me and when asked questions or advice. She was unhelpful and I left feeling worse than before i walked in.
I chose to make an appt with dr.Imelda because I read her biography which basically said she has compassion for mothers and that she understands their stress me the questions they may have. However, I found her to be very judgmental with high expectations and accused me of not doing things for my child without asking me what I have tried to help him. She also did not see things wholelisticlly but almost black and white. She also didn't try to educate me and when I asked her questions - she didn't have good answers. She was unhelpful.
Dr. Lacayanga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1981
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Imelda P Lacayanga accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPmg Sw Pediatrics, 9427 SW Barnes Rd Ste 396, Portland, OR
Dr. Imelda P Lacayanga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.