Dr. Imelda P Lacayanga Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Imelda P Lacayanga?

First impression

I chose to make an appt with dr.Imelda because I read her biography which basically said she had compassion for mothers and understands their stress as well as importance to answer any of the questions they may have. However, I found her to be very judgmental with high expectations and accused me of not doing things for my child, without asking what I have done to help him. She also did not see things wholelisticlly but black and white. She got upset when I told her what kind of deserts I eat because it will affect my child. At times she was to invasive and irrational. She also didn't try to educate me and when asked questions or advice. She was unhelpful and I left feeling worse than before i walked in.

First impression

I chose to make an appt with dr.Imelda because I read her biography which basically said she has compassion for mothers and that she understands their stress me the questions they may have. However, I found her to be very judgmental with high expectations and accused me of not doing things for my child without asking me what I have tried to help him. She also did not see things wholelisticlly but almost black and white. She also didn't try to educate me and when I asked her questions - she didn't have good answers. She was unhelpful.

Ph.D.

Dr Imelda is a good doctor. She interacts with her patients well and presents a perfect professional expertise.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Imelda P Lacayanga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.