Dr. Imhona A Eko-Isenalumhe Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Imhona A Eko-Isenalumhe?

SAVED MY LIFE!

I had been to three hospitals; three doctors, and one walk-in clinic and all said nothing was wrong. I had fallen down and had four stiches in my forehead. Two days later my chest hurt and after x-rays everyone told me I had hurt my chest when I had fallen and it might take 3-6 mos to heal. 10 months later I went into dr. ecko's office and he immediately sent me to the hospital for heart tests to see if I had blood clots that can't be seen with x-rays. I had four and 99.9% heart blockage. I was air-lifted to Vanderbilt for surgery. Everyone on here complaining it's due to wait time--this doctor is so popular that it's a long wait to see him for he spends an extraordinary long time with you each visit. He's worth it--don't let these negative people on here who claim parking lot full and office full for some devious reason--the doctor is just that great that people will wait all day to see him.

I strongly advise going to this doctor he's rude,and he don't listen to you at all.you tell him him somethings wrong and your in a lot of pain he ignores you and does not try to find out what the problem is he would rather see you suffer than try to help you

he a great doctor

If you need pain medication then he may be your best choice. I consider him a candy Dr! On my visit He did not address my suffering health issues and concerns, other than pain medication.

patients wife

You cannot trust him. He is not a good person or doctor.

He found that I had cancer and I feel he saved my life. He will make time and talk with you and send you for additional testing. That is why there is a wait. I have been with him for 6 yrs and find that he is caring and knows his stuff. Perhaps the reason the parking lot is full is because he and Dr Tenzing are the only internists full time on the mountain.Just a thought.

ONE OF THE MOST STUPID DOCTORS IVE EVER SEEN, WILL NOT LISTEN, THINKS HE'S ALA. GOD, AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST DOPE PILL PUSHERS ON MONTEAGLE MT. I WILL DEFINITELY BE REPORTING HIM TO THE A.M.A. AND THE MONTEAGLE POLICE DEPT. AND MARION CO. SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND GRUNDY CO. SHERIFF'S OFFICE. THIS STUPID QUACK NEEDS TO BE SENT BACK TO NIGERIA, WHERE I'M SURE THEY DONT WANT HIM BACK, THIS IS THE STUPIDEST DOCTORS IVE EVER SEEN PILL PUSHING QUACK!!!!!!!!

This Dr. runs a Pill Mill

This guy needs to get out of our community he is nothing but a legal drug dealer. You should see his parking lot it is infuriating. People just waiting in the cars for the other person to come out to go get their pills. If they were so concerned about the people with them, why do they not go inside and sit in the appointment with them. It's so obvious why they are there.

mediocre

Does not listen. Treats me as though I can't have any real problems because I'm in my mid 20s even though I am paralyzed. Will not listen to your recommendation and expects you to blindly follow what he thinks is best. I'm currently looking for another doctor.

Though the wait time is long, I feel like it is worth it. He is a caring man and will listen.I have never trusted a Dr. more than him....

FRONT DESK STAFF RUDE. TOO LONG WAIT TIME. DOC DOES NOT LISTEN. SOME OF THE NURSES NOT VERY FRIENDLY.

A very caring doctor!

Dr. Imhona A Eko-Isenalumhe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewanee, TN.