Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imran Afridi
Dr. Imran Afridi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Afridi is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center. Dr. Afridi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Imran Afridi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Imran Afridi has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Imran Afridi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
This doctor is ok. His staff is one of the lying and cheap Hispanic girls you could find on earth. Completely rude and irresponsible, when combined even an ok Pakistani Doctor like Imran becomes a joke. He has no control over his staff rudeness and lying and unprofessional conduct. Please don't waste your time. Find a better doctor with better staff that cares about your heart. now you are not having a serious problem when you do their real face will come out. This is straight from a law enforcement employee. Nothing is straight up till you see it up-close and personal.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Afridi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Wayne State University
Dr. Imran Afridi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAfridi Heart Care, 1411 N Beckley Ave Ste 454, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Imran Afridi in this video.
Dr. Imran Afridi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.