- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imran P Haque has 2 locations
Dr. Imran P Haque has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Imran P Haque has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Imran P Haque Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Imran P Haque
Dr. Imran Haque is an internal medicine physician with offices in Asheboro, Ramseur, and High Point North Carolina. He grew up locally in Greensboro, NC. He attended North Carolina State University and Iberoamerican Medical University. He did his internal medicine training at the University of Virginia Internal Program at Roanoke-Salem. He provides compassionate and attentive care. He has been practicing locally for over 15 years. He has served as Chief of Medicine at local hospitals and is currently medical director of several skilled nursing facilities, assisted livings, and hospice programs. Dr. Haque accepts all major health insurances.