Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imran P Haque has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Haque is the best doctor that I've ever had. He and his staff are very professional and are always willing to go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Haque has been my family doctor for over five years. He has always taken the time to listen and to treat my concerns with such care. Best doctor in town!
I look forward to seeing Dr. Haque & the staff, I have always felt right at home, welcome, know they care about my feelings, health..Dr. Haque has always taken his time to listen to me, is concerned, he cares. I highly recommend him to others & have several times..I know I am in the best of hands in his care...
Dr. Haque is the most kindest man and Dr.that I have ever visited. He has the best bed side manner of any Dr. That I have ever encountered. He always does what is best for his patients. I was recently very sick. I was at Randolph hospital icu for six days and was then transferred to Baptist hospital. In Winston salem, where I had to stay in icu for six more days. If it wasn't for dr. Haque having me transferred, I don't think I would have lived. I owe my life to this wonderful doctor. There is not another doctor that can come close to being as great of a doctor as he is.
Dr. Haque is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carilion Health System
Dr. Imran P Haque accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHorizon Internal Medicine, 138 Dublin Square Rd Ste B, Asheboro, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Imran P Haque in this video.
Dr. Imran P Haque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheboro, NC.