Dr. Imran Raza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Imran Raza?

Very professional with a touch of humor.

Easy Peasy

When I first moved to Las Cruces I needed a doctor to do basic things such as a checkup or refill prescriptions- found Dr Raza online with good reviews so tried him out. Super chill guy, listens, gets me what I need. Never had a problem once. Also you don't have to schedule your appointment months in advance, in fact you can sometimes even do same day. Been going here 5 years and no complaints yet. Plus I love the staff, always been super nice and helpful!

Caring, Professional Family Physician

I have had Dr. Imran Raza as my primary care doctor for about three years now. He was the outstanding resident at Memorial Medical Center here in Las Cruces and then decided to locate here to practice. He is caring and professional and will try to get you in for a same-day appointment if you are having a medical issue. He is thorough and goes overa all lab results with you and then gives you a copy as well. Since I have been using him, my son, my son-in-law, my sister and two of my best friends have transferred their care to him. Can't say enough good things about him! His office is now located on Rinconada and not on Telshor, however.

Very sincere doctor

Dr. Raza is a very sincere doctor. He truly cares. He takes time to really listen. He's a good doctor, he cares and I am glad he is here.

Worst Doctor in Las Cruces

Dr. Raza and staff are very unprofessional in the matter of patient appreciation. In my case, they failed to notify me of my next appointment and because I missed it they charged a 24 dollar fee. I have a congenital disorder called hypothyroidism where if I don't take my medication (Synthroid/Levothyroxine) I will slowly lose brain function and die a slow painful death. Due to the lack of participation on the doctors and his staffs side, I am now left without my meds and facing a life threatening matter. I asked if I could get the pharmacy to send over a document asking to update the script and Dr. Raza's front denied giving me the opportunity to speak with him because they claimed he wasn't in the office, which is a lie. If your looking for a doctor in the Las Cruces please go anywhere else. I'm currently looking at Dr. John Reynolds cause he treats his patients like human beings rather than animals like Dr. Raza and Staff. Thank you for Reading.

Dr Raza and his staff are great. He is caring...listens takes the time necessary to keep you healthy His Properetr Diagnosis and follow up added years to my wifes life

Great doctor, very professional, accommodating, excellent staff

The is my PCP in Las Cruces. Dr. Raza is a great doctor, he listens to his patients, is very professional, and takes a holistic approach to patient health that considers your individual needs. His staff are also very good, and they can usually fit me in with just an hour or two notice if there's an urgent problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Raza to anyone seeking a good PCP.

WAY TO GO !!!!!!

No doubt, a bright physician with a fine taste... Two thumbs up!

Great Facility

This office is great and so is the doctor. Sometimes I have to wait but thats ok because some ppl needs the time, I may need the extra time and I am glad he is willing to give to me.

Dr. Raza

He will work you into the schedule, usually on the same day, anytime you need to see him. He will spend time with you and not rush your visit, but also will see you in a timely manner. I highly recommend him.

Great Physician. Very detailed and excellent bedside manner.

Complete review of lab work saved my life

Dr. Raza upon my first visit requested blood work to get a baseline. During a follow up of my lab work Dr. Raza recognized an elevated level that needed monitoring. Dr. Raza requested more specific lab work which proved something going on and immediately contacted me to come in to go over results and sent me to a specialist. This specialist said it saved my life.