Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imran Saeed
Dr. Imran Saeed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Saeed is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center and Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center. Dr. Saeed has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Imran Saeed has the following 1 specialty
- Swine Diseases
Showing 5 of 31
Took care of my dad with a sigmoid cancer. Spent about 25 min to explain the surgery and everything involved. Throughout the course, knowing I was in a diff state, he called to give me an update almost every other day. Thank God dad did well and is in rehab right now. Overall very pleased with the care.
Dr. Saeed performed a right hemicolectomy in 2009, after I was diagnosed with colon cancer. He was forthright and direct in his dealings with me, including having to clean out my infected incision.He has been concerned with a possible recurrence of the cancer and has followed up first monthly, then twice a year and now we are down to once a year visits. I am quite satisfied with his care and his surgical skills. I would recommend him without qualification to anyone needing a surgeon with Dr. Saeed's area of expertise.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Saeed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Imran Saeed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Specialists Of Wyoming Valley, 200 S River St, Wilkes Barre, PA
Dr. Imran Saeed is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.