Dr. Imre Kocsis Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Imre Kocsis?

Don't waste your time or money!

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Rude staff. Don't call back when they say they are or ever call back for that matter. Quack of a Doctors office! Only 1 exam room and office is very tiny! Went for a referral and they ended up giving me a run around and never called me back after 3 weeks so I had to do a lot of calling my self to get referral to go through! Waste of time with this so called Doctor! This place should be shut down! I will never go back!! You have been warned!

potential patient, in a medical field, one visit with this dr.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

0 stars isn't an option, but he deserves no more than that. Least professional m.d. I've ever encountered. Multiple health code violations that I'm in the process of reporting. Attempted to presume I was uneducated enough to think multiple test were a board requirement for a new patient. Stated that bf he could accept me as a new patient, I had to have an ekg& chest x-rays, as it was a legal requirement. Attempted to escort me outside BEFORE my appt, to tell me he didn't want to see me, because I had indicated on my paperwork that I needed a neurologist reference. The medical violations were so concerning, I began audio recording our conversation during the middle of the appt. Filing reports w/ the Texas State Board of Medicine, the Medicaid office, and possibly legal charges. He contaminated my exam by wearing the same pair of gloves outside, to plug his ears, to write paperwork, to open doors, AND to examine me. Many health code violations. He doesn't want educated patients who inquire about unnecessary testing. He wants to bill medicaid for anything he can, and he wants his practice full of uneducated, compliant patients. Also, office staff is submissive, uneducated about regulations, and not supportive. Stay FAR away from this guy. He's also emotionally unstable, doesn't make eye contact with patients, & doesn't demonstrate the most basic degree of human decency. He's less competent than a genetically mutated fish, which wouldn't be so bad, except that he's also a complete jerk. He's getting one star, on a scale that suggests 0 stars represents the care level offered by one of Hitler ' s henchmen, like the infamous Dr. Death.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Was not friendly, took him over 2 hours just to see me.

1st time there-last time there......

Posted on August 12th, 2014

I wouldn't refer anybody to this place. I was told to show up 15-30mins early for new patient paperwork.....people kept coming in & getting seen before my 11yr old son. They act very unprofessional-the doctor,nurse & staff.....very disappointed in this place for my son's yearly examination.....the doctor acts like he doesn't know what he's doing-a nut......they should be investigated......

Don't go

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I took my son to him because Chip assigned him this dr. I had to take him for an infection, so I had no choice at the time. He gave my son an antibiotic, but grueled him like he was an abused child or something. Then he asked to speak with me away from my son and told me that I needed to have him call the dr. and any other authority figures "sir". He felt because I was a single mother that he needed to fill me in on the fatherly role. I went home and immediately changed my son's dr. on Chip. Do not go to this doctor. He has a screw loose.

great old fashioned doctor with EXCEPTIONALLY good staff

Posted on February 6th, 2013

professionalism

Posted on August 16th, 2012

His staff is very rude, Blamed me for them having to get medicine pre authro. He wanted to do more unnesseccary test. Then would not refill my medicine.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Posted on July 13th, 2012

It states he has privileges at Baylor incorrect. Treatment is worse than old JPS. He is rude and his staff is ruder all but Louise that is. I feel sorry for his patients. I truly regret going there .

Posted on November 15th, 2017