Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery, Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology, Phlebology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmad is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad has the following 6 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Ahmad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Royal College Of Edinburgh
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARDIO THORACIC VASCULAR ASSOCIATES, 1760 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Ste 5, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Trenton, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.