- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imtiaz A Malik has 2 locations
Dr. Imtiaz A Malik has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Imtiaz A Malik has the following 18 expertise
- Liver Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Imtiaz A Malik Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only", "Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
More about Dr. Imtiaz A Malik
Dr. Malik works in Merced, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Hematology/Oncology and Radiation Oncology. Dr. Malik is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center.