Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. In H Han has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. In H Han has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
Worst Dr office I have EVER been to! You expect a long wait with a specialist, but not with a primary. I waited (to go over lab results) for 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room before deciding to leave. And it wasn't the first time I had a long wait. On my visit for my yearly physical I waited about 45 minutes in the waiting room and another 20 minutes in the room. hen the physician assitant, Patrick, finally came in, he didn't even introduce himself, he just sat down and went to work. (I had been to the office before but had never seen him) Then when I returned 2 days laer (just to have my PPD test read) I waited 40 minutes for something that took 2 seconds to do! Finally I went for today's visit. This visit was to review the lab work I had done at the first visit and get a simple medical form filled out. My appointment was at 11:30 and I arrived around 11:20. I signed in and happened to notice the person that signed in before me was scheduled at 12. After approx. 30 minutes of waiting, I found out that another patient in the waiting room had already been waiting 1hr and 15 minutes. I was getting anxious, but decided to stay patient. Soon the waiting room was empty, except for me. Which meant that the 12 o'clock patient had already gone back. I knew the hadn't forgotten about me because I had already gone up once to ask about the form I was having filled out. My 2 1/1 year old was with me and she finally had enough and was getting cranky. (After all, we had been waiting 1 1/2 and it was now 1 o'clock and she was starving, as was I). I went up again and stated that I couldn't wait any longer and just wanted me signed paper. The staff said they would have him sign it as soon as he came out of the room he was in. (That's when I learned that he was in with 1 patient and still had 2 in rooms waiting to be seen) About 10 minutes later, when he came out of the room, he stated that he wanted to see me before he filled it out. I told him that I had been waiting for 1 12 hrs and I couldn't wait any longer. Patrick just stared at me without response. I then said "I am hungry and so is my daughter. When will I be seen?" He said "I don't know, I'm doing the best I can" The staff then responded with "She is the last patient to be seen this morning" Which makes no sense since my appointment was at 11:30 and they don't take lunch until 1!!! So apparently appointment times do not matter at all. Finally I asked him to just give me a copy of my blood work and sign the part that stated my PPD was negative. He took the paper and walked off to his office without another word. I finally got the form and my labs and I left. I have never acted that way before and was embarrassed to do so. However, I work in a busy specialist office and our patients don't even wait that long. Especially for a follow up visit! I will never be going back and will be finding a new primary immediately.
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Dr. In H Han accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsSuffolk First Medical, 1235 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY
Dr. In H Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brentwood, NY.