Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. In K Yoon
Dr. In K Yoon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Yoon is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Beaumont Hospital -Trenton, Southshore Campus. Dr. Yoon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. In K Yoon has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This Doctor should retire or have his license revoked. He doesnât know anything. I had cauda equina and my spine was compressed as I was getting paralyzed and losing control of bowel and bladder and he diagnosed me with SI pain and kept giving steroid injections until I was fortunate enough to see another Doctor who rushed me to the ER, the spine surgeon went ballistic when he heard my story, he ordered a stat MRI and took me to surgery the same night. Thanks Dr. Yoon for knowing nothing about your specialty!
I saw Doctor Yoon about 8 times and he was great at first but I always have issues with some sort of pain in my body. I had cortisone injections and then ask him if he could run any blood test to see why I might hurt so much. Blood work came back fine and then he started to tell me how Korean women sacrifice for there family's and ask me about my wedding vows and what church I went to, mention about hormonal, which I agree that's always possible. I felt I was insulted and told I could back if I needed to. I went to the car and called my husband and was crying. I admit he was nice at first. My pain is real and didn't like the fact that he made me feel after awhile that it was all in my head. Will never go back to him again.
Dr. Yoon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. In K Yoon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOakwood Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy Center, 17000 Hubbard Dr Ste 800, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. In K Yoon in this video.
Dr. In K Yoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.