Dr. In K Yoon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. In K Yoon?

Absolutely clueless!!

This Doctor should retire or have his license revoked. He doesn’t know anything. I had cauda equina and my spine was compressed as I was getting paralyzed and losing control of bowel and bladder and he diagnosed me with SI pain and kept giving steroid injections until I was fortunate enough to see another Doctor who rushed me to the ER, the spine surgeon went ballistic when he heard my story, he ordered a stat MRI and took me to surgery the same night. Thanks Dr. Yoon for knowing nothing about your specialty!

Dr. Yoon is great

I was having problems with my hip and knee, both of which were treated with good results. The staff is competent and the therapy well run.

Not Happy

I saw Doctor Yoon about 8 times and he was great at first but I always have issues with some sort of pain in my body. I had cortisone injections and then ask him if he could run any blood test to see why I might hurt so much. Blood work came back fine and then he started to tell me how Korean women sacrifice for there family's and ask me about my wedding vows and what church I went to, mention about hormonal, which I agree that's always possible. I felt I was insulted and told I could back if I needed to. I went to the car and called my husband and was crying. I admit he was nice at first. My pain is real and didn't like the fact that he made me feel after awhile that it was all in my head. Will never go back to him again.