Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inai M Mkandawire
Dr. Inai M Mkandawire, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Nottingham, MD, with other offices in Owings Mills, MD and Dundalk, MD . She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Mkandawire is affiliated with Magee Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Inai M Mkandawire has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Mkandawire is the most exceptional doctor I have ever been treated by. You don't find doctors who will give you the time and attention that Dr. "M" offers. She's a smart lady and knows her field very well. I highly recommend her to anyone experiencing pain or suffering from a condition that has gotten worse over time. She knows more than most doctors!!!
Dr. Mkandawire is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Inai M Mkandawire accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Inai M Mkandawire in this video.
Dr. Inai M Mkandawire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nottingham, MD.