Have you seen Dr. Inas H Al-Attar?

Great Doc!

Great doc overall

Dr. Al-Attar knows what she is doing! She has been a pedi for over 25 years and she is the only one in WV that specializes in childhood infectious diseases. She has seen my daughter since day one and she is very knowledgeable and spends a lot of time with us listening to all of my and my husband's questions which is nice. Unfortunately, we have waited over 2 hours to be seen.. that's 2 hours AFTER my appointment time. We are able to leave our phone # and go run errands and have them call when they are ready to see my daughter. A little annoying though! Have also had to call for an emergency visit and they told me to come in right away and we were seen promptly. Overall, recommend Dr. Al-Attar. I have had some issues with her involving vaccinations. When I was pregnant I called the office and asked about a delayed schedule and they said they would work with me, however, now Al-Attar is putting a lot of pressure and making me feel bad for not vaccinating right at 2 months. This is annoying too but I think all pedis operate in this manner involving vaccines.

A big joke of a dr

Very knowledgeable, never hurries up to send you away, asks all the questions patiently. You can call her cell number after work hours and on week ends, easy to negotiate, always tries to find the alternative solution if smth she had offered doesn't appeal to you in any way. We love her. Very nice, calm, smiling person. Stuff is good, polite, kind. The only problem is wait time. But she is over busy, so this is understandable. Take both my kids to her and would recommend everyone.

Excellent physician

She is too notch in identifying infections & their source as well as appropriate treatment.

LOVE DR AL ATTAR. SHE'S THE BEST IN PRINCETON. AND IN THIS AREA ALL TOGETHER.

Great Doctor!!!!!!

Our children had serious illness this season. Dr. Al-Attar treated our children like they were her own children. Necessary tests and hospitalization occurred with comprehensive follow up. She is an answer to pray for our family! We thank God for her! You wait...SO what. To have the knowledge that she is a healer especially if your kids get seriously ill, there is no amount of time and money that could spend for their precious health. Thank you Dr Al-Attar. May God richly bless you and your family!!

Good Doctor

The wait is long but she takes her time with each child amd never makes you feel rushed. Answers all questions. Nice demeanor. Easy to get along with. Respectful of parents choices. Worth waiting for!

Don't go here!

Dr. AL-Attar isn't that bad to be honest. She doesn't have the best bed-side manner but she always answers any questions I have and is willing to take her time with me. My biggest issue is that of all the times I have gone to her office (10+) WITH an appointment, I have had to wait for over two hours every single time except for once. I would understand if it only happened once in awhile but over 90% of the time? Ridiculous. Also, her waiting room is disgusting and there isn't any separation for healthy/sick kids.

Her staff overbooks appointments so your there 4 to 5 hours unless you make your appointment for first thing in the morning when they open then your still there 1 to 2 hours because she is always late. Also her staff and very rude and never want to help either. She also doesn't take the time to listen to you either.

Satisfied Patient

I can't thank enough Dr. Inas, she helped my child and was very respectful. Her diagnosis was thorough and precise and took her time asking all sorts of questions and answering any promptly without showing contempt unlike some doctors who rush treat your baby like a part of the days count. We need more Doctors like her and keep up the good work. Thank you A happy mother

Dr. Inas H Al-Attar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, WV.

Dr. Inas H Al-Attar Is this you?