Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Inas Z Yacoub has the following 3 specialties
- Forensic Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Showing 2 of 2
This individual needs to have her license revoked. She made a cause of death in my son's case that was not based on facts or evidence, it was contrary to the request of the administration and against the thinking of her peers. She needs to be terminated from practice and sent back to school, with, specifically, an emphasis on ethics training.
See the website JusticeForTheDead.com and look at the story of Chris Young. Your likert rating system is not applicable to Yacoub as she is not seeing "live" patients (THANK GOD). Nonetheless, your scale should enable us to rate these so-called "physicians" given they have the title of MD behind their name.
38 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions901 N Stonewall Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Inas Z Yacoub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.